Well Child Visits: Appointments are scheduled up to 12 months in advance.
Acute Visits: Time daily is set aside for acute problems. Please call the office as early in the day as possible if you'd like an appointment when your child is ill.
Rescheduled Appointments: It is recommended and greatly appreciated that you call the office to make or change an appointment.
Family Appointments: After you have scheduled your child's visit if there seems reason to have another child seen, please call before you come so that we can check for available time. This helps keep other families, with scheduled appointments, from having to wait.
- Vaccine Philosophy Statement [ Vaccine Philosophy Statement ]
- Vaccine Schedule Form [ Vaccine Schedule ]
- Vaccine Information Statements http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/vis
- CHOP vaccine education center http://www.chop.edu/service/vaccine-education-center/home.html
- The American Academy of Pediatrics: http://www.aap.org
- The Center for Disease Control: http://www.cdc.gov
- Web MD: http://children.webmd.com
- KidsHealth: http://kidshealth.org
- Health Children: http://healthychildren.org
- Staying Active: http://www.tripbuzz.com/exercise-guide-for-kids/